Business Development manager
dev.media - news & services for the local tech communities around the globe.
The portfolio of dev.media group includes 3 online media (devby.io, dev.ua, bbbl.dev) dedicated to the IT industry, existing services (jobs, courses, events, blogs) and a content agency klats-klats.com.
We are looking for a professional to develop our services with a desire to analyze and improve them constantly, a passion for negotiation with potential b2b partners, and strong leadership skills.
What you will do:
- pursue leads, build and maintain client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships;
- present and negotiate with key and potential partners;
- analyze and develop existing services;
- manage the department (recruitment, control, motivation, development, feedback);
- set goals and develop plans for the department (roadmap, OKR, KPI);
- control the key financial indicators and record-keeping;
- interact with the dev.media teams.
- successful experience in b2b relationship management;
- proven ability to lead a team;
- fluency in English;
- excellent negotiation and presentation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills;
- results-orientation and strong analytical skills;
- organizational skills and attention to detail;
- ability to identify best-fitting solutions in the face of uncertainty;
- proactive mentality, high level of engagement;
- interest in developing dev.media services.
What we offer:
- remote work without meaningless routine – we are focused on the result;
- competitive salary as well as pay raises, bonuses;
- work in a team of young enthusiastic people who are constantly experimenting and launching new products;
- opportunity to have your ideas presented to and implemented by the team — we are glad to see initiative.
Please send your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.