dev.media - news & services for the local tech communities around the globe.
The portfolio of dev.media group includes 3 online media (devby.io, dev.ua, bbbl.dev) dedicated to the IT industry, existing services (jobs, courses, events, blogs) and a content agency klats-klats.com.
What you will do:
- manage the full recruiting life cycle across a variety of open roles;
- source and attract candidates using a variety of search methods;
- conduct interviews and filter candidates for open positions;
- follow up on interview process status and update records in the internal database;
- manage onboarding and offboarding;
- work in Jira, set tasks, goals and achieve them (OKRs, KPIs);
- manage database in Notion;
- support teams and coordinate their travel arrangements;
- interact with the teams at dev.media;
- help with dev.media project.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience;
- ability to identify best-fitting solutions in the face of uncertainty;
- strong communication and negotiation skills;
- self-organization, self-motivation, and results orientation;
- excellent presentation skills;
- proactive mentality, high level of engagement;
- fluency in English.
What we offer:
- remote work without meaningless routine – we are focused on the result;
- competitive salary as well as pay raises, bonuses;
- work in a team of young enthusiastic people who are constantly experimenting and launching new products;
- opportunity to have your ideas presented to and implemented by the team — we are glad to see initiative.
Please send your CV and cover letter at email@example.com.