dev.media - news & services for the local tech communities around the globe.
The portfolio of dev.media group includes 3 online media (devby.io, dev.ua, bbbl.dev) dedicated to the IT industry, existing services (jobs, courses, events, blogs) and a content agency klats-klats.com.
We are looking for a senior Ruby on Rails developer from Ukraine to work remotely on dev.media products and services.
- Ruby 2—3, Ruby on Rails 4+, Sinatra/Roda;
- proficiency in relational databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL;
- experience with Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ;
- experience with service-oriented architecture;
- understanding DevOps principles, CI/CD, experience with Ansible;
- proficiency in Docker, Nginx, Linux;
- 2+ years of commercial development experience;
- ability to work asynchronously and independently.
What we offer:
- remote work in Ukraine without meaningless routine – we are focused on the result;
- competitive salary as well as pay raises, bonuses;
- work in a team of young enthusiastic people who are constantly experimenting and launching new products;
- opportunity to have your ideas presented to and implemented by the team — we are glad to see initiative.
Please send your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.